GPO Aqua Loops & Straps Put to the Test
The team at GPO have seriously upgraded and tested their Aqua Loops and Aqua Straps (Now in a great range of colors!)
Aqua Loops are durable, quick and easy stainless steel tow loops to add to your race ski. And the Aqua Straps were designed with marine-grade nylon for a quick install and removal of your ski. The straps have built-in stop loops to keep it secured to the ski while riding.
Recently, they've put them both through an epic durability test - yielding impressive results.
The average in water towing force capacity of a Vintage Jetski 550-750 is 83lbs. Checkout the testing stats below...
- Failure Capacity - 957lbs
- Safety Towing Capacity - 500lbs
Other features include:
- Stainless Steel 7x7 3/32' Durable Cable Loop
- Dual Aluminum Ferrules
- Galvanized cable with PVC protective coating
- Comes in a variety of colors
The average in water towing force capacity of a Vintage Jetski 550-750 is 83lbs.
- Aqua Straps Failure Capacity - 800lbs
- Aqua Straps Safety Towing Capacity - 600lbs
GPO JetSki put out a great range of products, including loops, straps, bumpers and braces & we absolutely love working with them!
Pingback:Product Review: Standup Jetski Nose Brace - Vintage Jetski Media